Reading the posts in a chronological order is recommended.

lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

Second part of: THE BIBLE AND EXCELLENCE IN CORPORATE IMAGE

My boss was a genius in using language to his benefit. After the El País and El Mundo newspapers criticized his award celebrations, he changed the invitation letter. It now announced that the International Gold Star Award for Excellence in Corporate Image had been divulged in national newspapers such as El País and El Mundo. Although he often fooled people, he never lied and did not want us to lie either. Although our office was on the first floor, he also had an apartment on the eighth floor, which was where I worked.
My boss was not only a ‘con artist’. He was also a real artist. He was a painter and a sculptor. To promote his work he took pictures of one sculpture with the Prado Musem at the back ground and of another sculpture with the Royal Palace at the back ground. Then he had someone write a book about his work that included those pictures. He really knew something about Excellence in Corporate Image.
When three years later my boss offered me a percentage of the benefits I quitted. I did so because sometimes an attending company had misunderstood the award celebration and then I had felt terrible. I felt that if I accepted a percentage, I would be responsible whenever someone felt cheated.
I try to learn from all my experiences. Therefore, I do not feel bad for having working for this company. This experience has taught me to reflect upon co-responsibility, and has enabled me to discover the secrets in the Bible. What most people think this book says, is often what they are made to believe it says, but not what it really says.
Let me give you an example. Genesis says, “Cain knew his wife and she got pregnant and gave birth to Enoch.” Most people assume this means that Cain begot Enoch, but then why does it not simply say, “Cain begot Enoch”? Since a bit further on, in the the genealogies from Adam to Noah, Genesis says, “Jared begot Enoch”, there is a good reason for assuming Cain’s wife became pregnant from someone else and for wondering whether this person may have been Jared.
Two names – Enoch and Lamech – that appear in the genealogies from Cain to Jabal, Jubal, and Tubal-Cain also appear in the genealogies from Adam to Noah.  Since both genealogies also offer a similar name for Lamech’s father – Methushael in Cain’s genealogy and Methuselah in Adam’s genealogy – Genesis encourages us to investigate whether these three names perhaps refer to the same people. When we do so – when we process all that information –we discover several cases of incest and endogamy.
Someone is considered a Jew when the mother is a Jew. This demonstrates that the Jews realize that one can be sure of the mother but not of the father of a child. Therefore, it should not surprise us that the Bible recognizes the fact that extramarital relations make that some lineages are real (based on the ‘father begot son’ principle), and others supposed (based on formulas such as, “He knew his wife and she got pregnant and gave birth to…”).

Although I am self-taught, thanks to the International Gold Star for Excellence in Corporate Image Award celebrations I have discovered several secrets in the Bible that scholars ignore. The secrets that I discovered in the genealogies in Genesis have prepared me for the secrets in the genealogies in the gospels of Saint Matthew and Saint Luke. Have you asked why Saint Matthew and Saint Luke offer two different genealogies for Jesus Christ? That the two genealogies may be right is something you can discover for yourself by simply paying attention to what these texts really say, and which is not what most Bible scholars think they say. And when you do this, you will also discover that the first chapter of the first book of the New Testament holds an enigma which conceals who is Jesus’ true father…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario